If you are an experienced programmer who:
- crosses inter-company and inter cultural boundaries with ease
- enjoys working directly with customer and partners (knows that a conf call could be not a boring waste of time, but an effective tool)
- is, like me, a "script guy" who automates everything in projects
- efficiently uses grep / sed / awk, and the command line in Linux
- knows that *.pcap is not another MS Office file format
- is willing to analyze the systems source code one has never contributed to
- has Linux embedded background (preferably IPTV)
- is able to capture patterns where others see only noise (i.e.: effective scanning of gigabytes of log files)
- learns new things in real time
- owns "sixth sense" to reduce the entropy in IT projects
… in Warsaw office (Poland), for big, international, IPTV project.
My team makes things happen by:
- analysis of stream of bugs effectively
- introducing automation
- improving development processes and flows
- squeezing everything possible (and more) from existing build systems
- pro-actively tracks and improves project health by (guess what?) AUTOMATION!!!
If you match the profile highlighted above do not hesitate to contact me via Skype: cieslakd or by e-mail: dariusz.cieslak at schange.com. I'll be glad to share more details about the position.